Customer Centric Philosophy
Our goal is to help employer groups and their employees and dependents reduce costs and improve healthcare benefits, without sacrificing quality and convenience.
The scope of our network makes it easier to find participating physicians throughout our service area, which can lead to better overall savings and more affordable care. With so many providers in our network, chances are good that member's current physicians and healthcare practitioners are Arizona Foundation for Medical Care (Arizona Foundation) participating providers.
Why should you choose Arizona Foundation Network Plans?
- Personalized account management; we work with each customer to help address your needs quickly and to your satisfaction.
- We offer fast, accurate claims re-pricing, with most electronic claims processed in 24 hours.
- Online tools and resources; our Web site offers secure, convenient access to a variety of self-service tools.
- Savings and usage reports; Arizona Foundation offers personalized reports to help you track network usage and savings.
- Customized, web-based provider directory production available 24/7. Data is updated daily.
- High levels of service for all parties involved in the healthcare experience. No caller will be in the hold cue more than 30 seconds, and they will speak with a local, knowledgeable representative.
- Members retain the right to choose doctors and hospitals, with greatest benefits when they use network providers.
- Members can nominate a specific physician or healthcare professional for the Arizona Foundaiton PPO network if the provider does not already participate.1
Participating physicians, healthcare providers and facilities offer quality health services at contracted rates that are generally lower than their usual and customary fees.
Make an Informed Decision
Arizona Foundation believes maintaining affordable healthcare programs require an informed customer. This is why we are committed to providing you practical, straightforward, information about our network to help you make informed decisions when choosing a PPO.
1. AFMC carefully reviews each provider nomination, but cannot guarantee providers will be contracted. Multiple considerations apply including provider credentialing, the number of participating provider's in the same specialty and area as the nominee, and the nominee's own interest in joining a PPO network.