It's a fact: Healthy employees support a healthy bottom line by reducing healthcare costs and increasing productivity. So savvy employers are learning that encouraging wellness works.
To support their efforts, the Arizona Foundation offers Medical Management Programs through our strategic partnership with American Health Holding.
The programs are designed to educate employees to make healthy choices and maintain good health habits; provide intervention before an individual experiences any type of high-risk, high-cost illness; and to manage chronic illnesses once they occur.
Available as an integrated suite of solutions designed to maximize patient access, or on a standalone basis, they include:
- Utilization Management
- Case Management
- Disease Management
- Maternity Management
- Nurse Line and Information Library
- Physician Consultations
- Web Portal
- Integrated Behavioral Health
Why should you use Medical Management and Wellness Programs?
- Participation reduces company healthcare costs, leading to lower insurance premiums and out-of-pocket healthcare costs.
- Less time missed from daily routine/work/family life.
- Receive medical care when it's needed the most.
- Offers a greater understanding of medical treatments and options for care.
- Provides an advocate to work between the doctor, hospital and benefit plan.
- Programs fit easily into individual lifestyles.
- Access to educational and community resources about home care needs, treatments, lifestyle changes, etc.
- 24/7 access to a Nurse Care Line who will listen to and assess immediate healthcare needs.
To learn more about the Medical Management Programs listed above and for a quote, contact at 800-624-4277 or e-mail. You may also click on the links above and/or the marketing slicks (PDFs) below.
|AFMC Utilization Management.pdf||49.83 KB|
|AFMC Case Management.pdf||51.4 KB|
|AFMC Disease Management.pdf||48.28 KB|
|AFMC Maternity Management.pdf||59.2 KB|
|AFMC Nurse Line and Health Information Library.pdf||53.02 KB|
|AFMC Physician Consultations.pdf||45.4 KB|
|AFMC Wellness.pdf||47.94 KB|
|AFMC Web Portal.pdf||46.84 KB|
|AFMC Integrated Behavioral Health.pdf||45.12 KB|