Better access means more choices…
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care (Arizona Foundation) offers customers access to one of the largest provider networks in Arizona. With statewide coverage of providers and hospitals participating in the network, Arizona Foundation provides access to all types of providers, in both urban and rural markets.
The Network at a glance:
- Arizona Foundation has a 98% provider retention rate representing all medical specialties.
- Providers hold a minimum contract length of 12 months ensuring stability for members.
- Contracted providers are initially credentialed and re-credentialing to URAC standards.
- Continual acceptance of provider nominations and ongoing additions to the network during the plan year ensures member's healthcare needs are met.
- Local presence and 40 year relationship with many of the providers in Arizona ensures issues get resolved quickly and effectively.
Arizona Foundation is dedicated to maintaining the most comprehensive selection of participating physicians, healthcare practitioners and facilities in a full range of specialties including:
- Primary Care Physicians
- Allied Health Providers
- Behavioral Health
- Hospitals and Hospital-based physician groups
- Surgery Centers
- Urgent Care and Convenience Clinics
- Acute Care Facilities
- Laboratories and Radiology Centers
AFMC also contracts with specialists and ancillary services to offer further savings and breadth of care:
- Pediatric specialists
- Ambulance services
- Durable Medical Equipment Vendors